Monday, October 21, 2019

Those Days at Taiwan | Vol. 4 | Leofoo Village Theme Park, Hsinchu

Back to Taiwan journey, I will continue the story telling. This time about 六福村主題遊樂園. This is my first road trip with my Taiwanese friends + one Malaysian (the one with short fringe covering her forehead). Danny is with the guy cut hair and Phoebe is the one using green sweater. We rented a car and meet up at one of the Metro Station, Danny was the one pick me up. We are having the same off day, so we could travel together from Taipei to Hsinchu. It takes about 1 hour plus drive to reach the theme park. I shared some pictures below, the theme park was so beautiful and the weather was so good. Plus, it was on october means Halloween season :D

Sstt.., I drove at Taiwan, since the driver seat was on the left, where most South East Asean countries the driver seat on the right. link ? Beloww ..












my first VR experience, after math was so dizzy.




















FUNFACT: Lee Kwang Soo and Yoo Jae Suk rode this before for their Running Man punishment















Our late dinner, tbh your car renting was over.

My Favo red bean <3

More details about Leofoo Village Theme Park


xoxo,


Selly

No comments:

Post a Comment