Friday, October 11, 2019

CONVOCATION !!!

Hello readers! I am back to share my special day. Yes, written on the title, my graduation day last Saturday, on 5th of October 2019 at Taylor's University. I travelled a little bit longer from BTH to SZB. I started from Habour Bay Ferry Terminal took about 2 hours to Berjaya Waterfront Ferry Terminal (Stulang Laut, Johor Bahru, Malaysia), another 30 mins to Senai Airport (JHB) then 1 hour flight to Subang Airport, Malaysia (SZB). From Subang itself took 15-20 mins to travel to Sunway Area.

I went to Malaysia with my parents and my friends (Father, Mother, Cynthia, Vivian, Tiara, Hervina, Tri, Wydia, and Dian). 


Once arrived at Malaysia, I left my parents at hotel with my cousin, Annelene and my brother, Sherwin. Then I travelled to Kuala Lumpur with all of my friends. Unfortunately, jammed and rained. So dissapointed, but stil we manage to have fun when we are together. hehehe:)

On that night, I felt stressed during 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM. Why? Because there is one Make-Up Artist (MUA) that I have booked and paid deposit (RM 57.5) since 16 of September, she called me and said "she has sudden fever and she said it was okay if she refund me the deposit, she afraid that she could not come if she was not better at all, and she was verry sorry, she asked me to go to her condo, she could not drive tommorow morning" I was damn shocked and clueless that time. It was on freakin 4th october on 07:22 PM send those messages. I do not know what should I do at that moment, no one can help me make up, well I can do the simple one, but I cannot do the complexion with thick foundation, I sweat very easily, If I did my own for sure it does not look like I have make up on me. Well the reason why I find a MUA is for the stake of my stage picture, so I do not look like just wake up from my bed and look kinda pale. Well the story goes on, I asked the MUA find another replacement for me, I said to her, that this event is once a lifetime, where can I find replacement?
Since she said she could not drive, I asked her to grab to my place. She asked me to pay for it (RM 20), I said okay, I paid only for the fee she came here. Which means, originally the make up price was RM 115 but then increased to RM 135 :) Luckily she came the next morning, and she kinda late for 2 mins, well it is okay, but the problem was she finished my make up at 08:20 AM, which I tell her I must on the way to my university at 08:00 AM :) somemore after make-up there was no grab car on that moment. It was on busy so many time. I was damn panic, until I booked premium grabcar (RM 22), luckily my cousin get a normal grab car (RM 10/16) so I cancelled the premium grab.

Phew, I made it before 09:00 AM. Then the happy stories goes on...

hello Mascot of Taylor's University



I met my friends first, received flowers and take pictures.



I did say hi to my family then I went to Lecture Theater 21&22 for rehersal and assemble the lining to enter the Grand hall.

otw to Grand Hall


inside grandhall

find my name, the 2nd shortest :)

over my head



Wine and Dine Club ex EXCO

Brenski <3

fambam

Joey <3

pop

mom

fambam pt.2

babies

bro

Irwin :)

Hasan :)

Therry <3

Nindya <3

cecil <3

babies pt.2

vera hamsi <3

Josie <3

mah babe <3

juniors <3

<3

TOA students <3

my love, Annelene <3


fambam pt.3

michelle <3

pardon our eyes :))

love of my life<3

proud taylorians

<3

stacia <3

Miss Jasminee <3

Love all of you people <3
Thank you father, mother, and brother.
Thank you families and friends.
Thank you uni mates and intern mates (ICKL & Regent Taipei)
Thank you for filling my roller coaster experience at Malaysia and Taiwan.
Thank you dearest lecturers for every knowledge that you given to me.
Thank you for everything!
Till we meet again!



xoxo,

Selly






















No comments:

Post a Comment