Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Those Days at Taiwan | Vol. 45 | love you Gik ♥︎

    
This lady has appeared many times on my blog, she is Fergie (Gik) from Palembang. We met on Taylor's Univeristy. We started get close since we joined STEP Programme (if I'm not mistaken). Because we are leaving Group 6 and joining Group 1 of BH12. Then we decided to do our intern at Taiwan together with Diny and Kora as well. Because of having same shift with Fergie, we have common talks and definitely got closer too. In fact until today (21st of June 2020) we still keep in touch like everyday. I could tell her everything actually, she is just like my human diary (ignore the cringeness) but we share advices and support each other. Although we only know each other since October 2015, but you definitely have a special place in my heart. Gotten closer after internship in Taiwan. We been through ups and downs a LOT. hahaha, if you are reading this, you know what I meant. Won't forget every "dates" that we had. Thank you for always being there for me, and supporting me. Still remember that night you accompany me to the hospital from 10:00 PM to almost 2:00 AM. Also when you are willing to accompany me finding the "Minho Birthday Cup Sleeve" event. Our dates at Sushi Express, MOS Burger, 7-eleven, midnight supper "Soy Bean and pancakes" after night work shift, Xi Men Ding, Carrefour Midnight shopping, and etc. 

Below are some pictures with you,





the sh*tty embassy




finished working selfie

you know i know :)

7-11 midnight date

with Henry (which still in contact with us till today)

HAHAHAH



we are lost, hahaha






kfc @ XMD

























Love you babe, really. 
Really hope we could travel again together!
Korea maybe? hahaha

your best sister,

Selly

No comments:

Post a Comment