Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Moon Su Inn's 15 Favorite Things!



  1. What kind of weather do you like? No sunshine, no rain. Cool weather. I like cool weather.
  2. What is your favorite food? Pork Belly
  3. What is your favorite movie ? About Time and Korean movie “Extreme Job”. I like comedy movies.
  4. What is your favorite TV program? SBS Handsome Tigers. “It’s really cool to watch handsome man playing basketball and the guy with no 10 back number is attractive”
  5. Who is your favorite member of Handsome Tigers? Cause we all are family, I can’t choose just one person. But if I have to I would choose, our energetic, our manager, Joy!
  6. What do you most like to hear from the others? “you are handsome!” I like to be told that I look kind.
  7. What is your favorite sport? Basketball
  8. What is your favorite part of your face? I like my eyes the most. I think my eyes look like very kindly. And.. I think they look smart. 
  9. What is your favorite scent? I just like good scent.
  10. Who is your favorite celebrity? Park Bo Young, lately I’m so into her.
  11. What is your favorite girl type/style? I like a girl who is not too tall and haves a lots of aegyo. About fashion style, not too fashionable. I prefer who don’t really embellish themselves. So as I. Just wearing a t-shirt and jeans sounds ideal for me. And I also like of wearing a sporty clothing. For personality, I prefer the girl who is really polite. ex, being polite towards elders. I like those things.
  12. When is your favorite moment in a day? After a long day, I like to take a rest on my comfortable bed.
  13. What is your favorite pose when you sleep? I have my own king sized bed. I sleep with my arms and legs stretched out. Go here and there…
  14. What is your favorite outfit style? I love suit! But it’s a little bit tough to wear. I like sports wear normally. 
  15. What are you most interested in lately? Handsome Tigers is my biggest interest. But, in these days, I always thinking about my fans who love me. How can I give back their love...

No comments:

Post a Comment