Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Those Days at Taiwan | Vol. 5 | Random Hiking at Xiangshan, Taipei

Let's continue my memories at Taipei, Taiwan.

On 23 of January 2019, I have an off day together with Fergie. We decided to go out and I forced her to do hiking with me, because she doesn't like hiking. But, thanks babe for fulfilling my wish. Before we jump straight in to the hiking story. I had lunch with Fergie at a random noodle shop near to Taipei Main Station. Then we did window shopping at that location. We also decided to look for the so-called famous doughnuts name "Crispy Fresh Doughnuts/ Kari Donuts". It's was quite hard to find, but we still managed to found it.

the stall
the doughnut


Address: No. 183號, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
I would not say that the doughnuts was really good, it was just so-so, but still worth it to experience the local famous delicacy. But the doughnut taste super milky and must eat it while hot/warm. 
But the queue was quite long, maybe it suits local taste buds. 


After looking for the famous doughnuts we walk to a shopping mall called Q SQUARE. 
Me and Fergie went in and continue window shopping, and I managed to bought a bag from ZARA. Since no new bag for Chinese New Year. hehehe
Entrance (cr: google)

cr: google


Then we continue our journey to meet Gina at Taipei Main Station. We bought bubble milk tea "Coco" yeap, that's the brand. Then we need to board the metro towards Xiang Shan (8 metro stations). Then continue to walk for 9 mins to arrive the hiking trail.

The hike starts here. cr: owner




the night view, pretty, mesmerizing









random shadow picture of me and Gina while going down looking for fergie













all the details live in my youtube video. < remember to check it out.


xoxo,

Selly

No comments:

Post a Comment