Thursday, September 12, 2019

Those Days at Taiwan | Vol. 1


Hello readers, first post on 2019. Yea, there is time I wanna update my blog but my hand stop me (too many reasons). Today, I would like to talk about my internship trip at Taipei, Taiwan. Well, this internship is compulsory for my last semester at Taylor's University. I have decided to do my internship at Regent Taipei (part of InterContinental Hotels Group). So, me with my 4 other friends, we flew to Taiwan on 29 August 2018. Damn time flies, it has been a year ago. I flew with Kora my Malaysian friend from Changi Airport.

My family send me off to the airport. Thank you for accompanying me although it was 03:00-04:00 AM. Love you guys!

We arrived at Taoyuan International Airport earlier than 3 others friends, Fergie, Diny, and Jerry (they are the Palembangers (from Palembang City). Me and Kora waited them to arrive then we took a mini van taxi to drove us to Taipei City. The 4 girls lived together at an airbnb that we have booked for 6 months. Our place only need 3 min walking distance to the Regent Taipei hotel. Jerry has his own place nearer to Ning Xia Night Market. 

All of us working at the same hotel and the 4 girls working at Brasserie Restaurant (all-day dining buffet restaurant) which is hectic af. Jerry is working at Room Service department, which is alot relax than us.

It was really a good and bad luck working at Taiwan. HAHAHA. I believe that all of my friends find the same too. There are pros and cons. Well I will not mention the pros and cons here, since this post will about people in Brasserie Restaurant. It is just for memories. One day, I'll forget their name, actually some of their name I already forgot. Sorry, friend :') 

My first meal at Taiwan, yes Convenience Food.
Me and Kora while waiting for others at TIA.

Health Screening

My first pork burger at Taiwan, FYI no chili sauce :(

their ezlink called easy card literally for everything, metro, bikes, & shopping
My first Xi Men Ding, and I like
my first and FAVO bubble milk tea at Taiwan (Mei Rong Nai Cha)
my first Taipei 101 (fyi, I went to the observatory 3 times :')
my first Shilin Night Market

2nd love <3
best selling stuff.
Fergie's Day
the perks of being indonesian
MY FORVER LOVE
First day- orientation
Details




























Day 2 - Orientation
Partner in Crime - Fergie Verrenza Chandra (she has the same shift with me)

Random bubble tea near our place.
Random aesthetic place (lost with fergie)
best Mee Sua but very kiam also
the overated 大雞排 fried chicken cutlet 

Meet up w/ cousie (he studied at Hua Lian)
it's a vege restaurant, Taiwan very Vegetarian friendly

that's all for this volume. see you in vol. 2.
Thanks for reading <3


xoxo,

Selly



No comments:

Post a Comment