Wednesday, December 4, 2013

back to old school



Since tomorrow is Accounting exam (I don't understand a shit from this subj) so we decide go Vihus home to study together. Because it's "Chu 1" (lunar calendar) Me and some of my friends eat vegetarian. So we went Vihus home first, then change our uniform became EXO tees! Damn excited XD Then we off to MVDM (Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya) It's the biggest Buddhist (Great Dao Maitreya) Temple in my town, Batam, Indonesia (: We went there for lunch. And yes I met some of my junior high school friends. Why? Because my junior high school at Maitreyawira which is located behind MVDM. There is one people, I miss her so muchh... I know her since Primary School. I went to Maitreyawira Senior high school new building. Really awesome! They even have projector in each class. So can watch movies!! I want to... 
Then I went to second floor which is her class located. Then I opened the door, she screamed! She came out from the class and we hugged each other. I also met alot friends like: Jeany, Nicky, Diana, Chintya, Erviana, Eliyana, Lili, Erlina, Mirlyardi(ma cousin), Viviyanti (ma cousin), Juky, WW, etc.
 

 [With Kristy]







2 comments:

  1. hii.. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog...
    are you from batam too ?
    nice to meet you...

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete